Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service duties include: handling customer complaints: providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely and efficient manner, as well as following up to ensure resolution was achieved. Customer Service troubleshooting strategies are to be conducted through telephone, email and online review responses. The position will require maintaining customer information in database and generating monthly complaint reports. A pleasant personality and excellent problem solving skills are essential requirements in providing excellent Customer Service.
Required Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be proficient at an intermediate level in Microsoft Office Word (Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint) and at the use of the internet.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Receptionist/Customer Service or equivalent field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have experience answering phones with more than one line.
- Must possess these skills: Verbal Communication, Active Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, ability to inform others of issues and work toward a resolution of the issues.
- Must have ability to work effectively while under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- $16.00 - $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
- 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Long Term/On-going, with potential for Temp to Hire
- Starts ASAP