View all jobs
Quality Control InspectorTemecula, CA · Manufacturing
Education and Experience
- Test parts on Hydrostatic Pressure Machine for structural integrity of molded and welded product.
- Select product for testing at specified stages during the assembly process to validate filter performance. Testing includes leak test, air test, and burst test (Hydrostatic Pressure).
- Verify each stage in production lines during the assembly process to ensure proper components, labeling and packaging are to standards.
- Take corrective action when necessary to ensure quality products are produced and shipped properly.
- Initiates non-conforming material report (NCMR), identifies bad product and tags and quarantines.
- Logs all results in the database.
- Performs initial pilot run and drop test on a new product.
- Confirms that recommended safety and housekeeping practices are being maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Quality.
- 3-5 years experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be adaptable, able to multitask, work efficiently and have the ability to perform work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Must have good planning, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to make good judgment, be focused, and pay attention to detail when operating equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (preferred)
Hours & Pay:
- First Shift, 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday (occasional overtime)
- $17.00 - $18.50 per hour depending on experience